Happy August Beauties,
I can not believe it’s already August! July was such a crazy month for me it just flew by!
With the end of the month, it is my duty as a blogger to show you what products I have been loving for the month of July. There are not very many products as I barely even had time to notice it was already the end of the month, but there are a few!
I hope you all have a fantastic August and you are able to make the most of the rest of your summer. Enjoy! xo
I am OBSESSED with the smell of tropical anything currently! Anything that makes me feel like I’m on vacation, instead of stuck in a factory.
- This body cream is everything I need in life. The smell is to die for. And it helps tighten my skin while leaving me feeling so soft. I literally feel like an Island Princess when wearing this stuff, its magic.
These two finds have saved my hair and my morning routine! You would think when you chop all your hair off there would be way less work. Wrong. I still get tangles galore and it’s still so dead from years of bleaching and hot tools.
- I have always had the most tangled hair, getting out of the shower, the slightest bit of wind… It’s a hard life. I do use the Wet Brush and that has helped a bit, but since adding this before I brush?! It has completely transformed my hair. No more tangles, and it doesn’t tangle as often through the day. I squirt 3-5 times all over my head and voila!
- I was not expecting this hair mask to be this amazing what so ever. It’s from the Dollarama here in Canada. There is a stigma from buying certain things from dollar stores, but holy moly you need to check this out if your hair is anything like mine. It does not weigh my hair down, does not make it greasy, and it makes it feel so soft and manageable even when I use dry shampoo the day after! It comes in a big tub and has a nice enough smell. I put it on the ends of my hair and leave it on for as long as I can, typically shaving my legs, washing my face, all that jazz.
This month I have not been doing my usual full face of makeup products, but have been keeping it very light and fresh looking, letting my freckles do all the talking. But when I have decided to throw a little product on, these three were my go to.
- I’m sure you have all seen the hype over this mascara and let me tell you, this is the real deal. I loved my Better Than Sex Mascara but this formula and price? It’s so good I wear it alone, no eyeliner, just by its pretty self. And that’s a big deal for me.
- I love a good cat eyeliner, and this Kat Von D Tattoo Liner gives it to me every time! I feel naked without it on.
- The All Nighter setting spray has some real hype as well and it is also well deserved. This makes my concealer (and foundation when I do choose to wear it) last all night and another plus it makes my face look less powdery.